Trend: White Pumps For Fall

Monday, September 9, 2013

The internets are abuzz with talk of #nyfw, but I'm not quite ready to think about Spring 2014 fashion.  I'm still fantasizing about the day it will be cold enough to wear the Fall trends!  Here's one to try: white pumps with winter clothes!

I know, I know-- it breaks the silly "no white after Labor Day" rule that bans all white clothing and ESPECIALLY white shoes.  Undaunted by outdated fashion dogma, I found the perfect pointy-toed pumps at Zara for $50- the White Pointed Court Shoe:



Here are the white pumps paired with the perfect drape-y pants I found at Cotton On for $14 (upper level next to Forever 21 in the Houston Galleria- I can't find the pants online!):

Simultaneously trying the crop top and slouchy pant trend
I'm pretty sure it was this image of Kate Bosworth that got in my head and made me want white pumps:

Looks good with rolled jeans too
Here are some other fashionable ladies rocking the white pump trend:

Taylor Tomasi Hill at Fall Fashion Week in NYC

Model Karolina Kurkova at a Michael Kors event in March


White-ish at Proenza Schouler F/W 2013

I wonder if my mother will say something?

xoxo,
Kathleen

0 comments :

Post a Comment